Even the strongest of power dogs start to slow down as they age, but that doesn't mean you have to put away the Frisbee. Zukes Hip Action w/ Glucosamine & Chondroitin Dog Peanut Butter treats are a fun way to decrease joint pain and increase mobility in your pooch.
Every treat contains 300 mg of Glucosamine and 50 mg of Chondroitin, plus essential co-factors to maximize absorption. And if that ingredient list doesn't have your dog salivating just yet, the fresh blueberries, apples, carrots and ground flax seed should do the trick.
Zukes Hip Action w/ Glucosamine & Chondroitin Dog Peanut Butter can also be fed to younger dogs to help prevent hip problems before they start. Feed Hip Action and Fuel the Love.
- Each bite contains 300 mg glucosamine and 50 mg chondroitin - Great Value!
- Taste that dogs love
- One pound bag contains approximately 60 treats.
- Easy to feed - no messy pills or powders
- Contains essential cofactor vitamins and minerals that aid in absorption
- Eases arthritis pain and joint deterioration
- Now formulated with:
- Whole, fresh blueberries - natural antioxidant
- Whole, fresh carrots - Vitamin A for healthy eyes
- Whole, fresh apples - promotes a healthy immune system
- Ground flaxseed - Omega-3 fatty acids
- Whole grains - dietary fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals
- Made in the USA with USA sourced meats, grains, fruits and vegetables
- Healthy, Natural dog treat
- Free of wheat, corn and soy
- Made without artificial colors, flavors or by-products
Ingredients: Ground Rice, Ground Oats, Peanut Butter, Malted Barley, Maple Syrup, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Fresh Apples, Fresh Carrots, Ground Flax Seed, Fresh Blueberries, Lecithin, Salt, Phosphoric Acid (a natural acidifier), Garlic Powder, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Chondroitin Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite.
- Can't live without our daily Zuke's!!! Review by Lulu's Mom
Lulu is a puppy mill mom rescue rat terrier mix, now 16+ years old. She has a good vet-recommended diet and I've been giving her Zuke's Hip Action treats every day for several years. Because she was neglected before I adopted her, she has few teeth, so I break up her Zuke's into bite-size pieces. LULU LOVES THEM! She's still bouncy and enjoys her one-a-day Zuke's, beef or peanut butter flavor. VALUPETSUPPLIES keeps us supplied -- I order and the package arrives quickly.
Thanks valuepetsupplies.com !!! (Posted on 8/24/14)
- These Zukes are just OK... Review by Linda N.
These particular Zukes are made too big and have a greasy feel to them 0along with a greasy residue. Unfortunately also, my Morkie is not a fan of peanut butter...wish there was a cheese flavor to choose from. (Posted on 7/9/14)