Just because your dog doesn't tell you he's tired during your 5-mile hike doesn't mean he never hits the wall. Dogs, like people, can run out of energy too.
Zukes Power Bones Beef, dreamed up in 1995 when Zuke hit the wall on a hike with Patrick, are the perfect treat to keep your pooch performing. A variety of carbohydrates and high quality protein give dogs all the healthy energy they need to keep up with you and your active lifestyle. And because they aren't loaded with unhealthy additives, they'll never crash.
So, now you'll never have to worry about your four legged running partner giving up before you do. Feed Zukes Power Bones Beef and Fuel the Love.
- Zukes Power Bones Beef are like an energy bar for people, but for dogs
- Designed for dogs who need a power boost during strenuous activity
- The perfect dog treat for use during dog agility, canine flyball or while running, hiking or swimming with your dog
- Calories per piece (approx.): Beef 15
- Simple and complex carbs for quick and sustained energy
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Now formulated with:
- Whole, fresh blueberries - natural antioxidant
- Whole, fresh carrots - Vitamin A for healthy eyes
- Whole, fresh apples - promotes a healthy immune system
- Ground flaxseed - Omega-3 fatty acids
- Whole grains - dietary fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals
- Made in the USA with USA sourced meats, grains, fruits and vegetables
- Healthy, Natural dog treat
- Free of wheat, corn and soy
- Made without artificial colors, flavors or by-products
Ingredients: Beef, Ground Oats, Malted Barley, Ground Rice, Maple Syrup, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Apples, Beets, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Ground Flax Seed, Canola Oil, Phosphoric Acid (a natural acidifier), Salt, Garlic Powder, Brewers Yeast, Natural Flavors, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols.
- A wonderful products Review by NMhiker7
My dogs love these so much we call it "doggie crack". It keeps them energized on the trail. Fuel the love. (Posted on 9/28/14)