- Exo Terra Rainforest Habitat Kit: a realistic rainforest set-up for reptiles and amphibians.
- Glass terrarium with front doors and full screen top for easy access and UVB penetration.
- Compact Top Canopy with fixture and reflector for Exo Terra Repti Glo bulbs (not included).
- Rock background, water dish, jungle vines and plants for a natural and cozy environment.
- Medium kit for small snakes, frogs, lizards and geckos, or juvenile bigger species.
The Exo Terra Rainforest Habitat Kit is the ideal set-up for the beginning herpetoculturist! The kit comes with all the components necessary to give your terrarium hobby a successful start - including the Exo Terra Glass Terrarium, designed by European herpetologists. The Exo Terra Glass Terrarium features front opening doors, allowing easy access for maintenance and feeding. The full screen top ventilation permits the UVB rays from the compact fluorescent lighting system to penetrate deep into the terrarium. The Exo Terra Compact Top Canopy (included) was especially designed for the Exo Terra Glass Terrarium. This easy-to-install lighting system contains a fixture with reflector for the Exo Terra Repti Glo line of compact fluorescent bulbs. Tank measures 12"x12"x18".
An instruction manual is included to guide you through the process of installation, decoration and maintenance of this Exo Terra Rainforest Terrarium Kit.
- Full Glass Terrarium
- Dual front doors for an escape free access
- Includes all necessary decoration items
- Unique front window ventilation
- Full metal screen for top ventilation
- Natural-looking rock terrarium background
- Compact Top Lighting system
- Also includes: Care guide, Substrate, Water Dish, Jungle Vines and Jungle Plants
Medium Habitat Kit is ideal for: Small species of snakes, frogs, lizards and geckos like Phelsuma madagascariensis, Rhacodactylus ciliatus, Litoria caerulea, Agalychnis callidryas, Ptychozoon kuhlii, Uroplatus henkeli, Gekko ulikovskii, Gecko vittatus, Chamaeleo hohnelli, Chamaeleo rudis, Opheodrys aestivus, Mabuya multifasciata, Mabuya quinquetaeniata, etc. Also suitable for juvenile bigger species as a temporary housing.