The filter helps make aquarium keeping as easy and worry-free as possible thanks to a remarkable range of additional features, including patented Aqua-Stop Valves for easy hose disconnections, single-motion lift-lock clamps for simple cleaning and maintenance, and multiple removable filtration baskets that are already packed with the necessary media for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration.
In addition, the filter has a unique square-shaped canister design that holds 35 to 50% more water than round canister filters of similar size, allowing better water flow through a complex cleansing path that maximizes contact with the filtration media.
- 3 x 150 g nylon bags
- Fluval Zeo-Carb is a premium blend of research grade Fluval Carbon and Fluval Ammonia Remover. Working together, these highly effective media eliminate liquefied impurities, odors and discoloration, while simultaneously removing toxic ammonia, for a clean, healthy aquarium. Combining two products into one allows for more space within the filter for other types of media.
- For freshwater use only. For filter models: 105, 205, 305, 405, FX5, 104, 204, 304, 404, 103, 203, 303, 403
- Fluval Zeo-Carb is a premium blend of Fluval Carbon and Fluval Ammonia Remover.
- Working together, these highly effective media eliminate liquefied impurities, odors, and discoloration, while, at the same time, removing toxic ammonia, for a clean, healthy aquarium. Combining two products into one gives you more space in your filter system for other types of media.
- Replace once a month, more often if aquarium is heavily populated. Remove when medication is being administered in aquarium water. Use carefully when keeping live plants. For freshwater use only.
- Premium select media for use in Fluval Canister Filters, ideal for all filters.
- Suggested Media Placement 105, 205, 305, 405, 104, 204, 304, 404, 103, 203, 303, 403: Mid, or Lower Level Media Baskets; FX5: Top or Middle Media Baskets.