Features & Benefits:
- Up to 12 hours of protection
- Flash Dry technology prevents leaking & tracking
- Antimicrobial to eliminate odor-causing bacteria
- Built-in attractant to help make training easier
- Dimensions: 21 x 21 inches
- Unfold and place the pad, plastic side down, in a confined area, away from your dog's bed and food.
- Place your dog on the pad several times, so it can smell the pad and get used to it.
- While your dog is eliminating on the pad, use a phrase like "go potty," so that eventually you can use the command, and your dog will understand what it means.
- Immediately after your dog eliminates on the pad, reward with praise or a treat.
- If your dog has an accident, bring it back to the pad immediately. Continue bringing your dog back to the pad to reinforce that this is the place to go potty.
- Dispose of soiled pads and replace as needed.
- To housebreak your dog, gradually begin moving the pad closer to the door and finally outdoors to complete the housebreaking process.