- RAWHIDE FREE CHEWS - All-natural collagen dog chews are long-lasting sticks made from the highly digestible and nutrient-packed inner layer of beef skin.
- NATURAL DOG CHEW STICKS - 100% beef chew single ingredient dog treats that are naturally grain free and packed with nutrients.
- HEALTHY DOG JOINTS AND HIPS - All natural beef collagen is a tasty and natural way to support healthy joints, skin, and coat.
- PET DENTAL HEALTH - Chewing action naturally scrapes away plaque, great as a dog teething chew or as a joint stick for light chewers.
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Our dog collagen treats are free of additives, hormones and unhealthy chemicals.
ValueBull Beef Collagen Sticks will keep your dog jumping like a puppy. Like our famous bully sticks, this healthy collagen beef stick is long-lasting with a flavor and odor your dog will absolutely crave, plus the added benefits of collagen's proven support for bone and joint health. These digestible dog chew treats are produced without harmful additives or chemicals and may support healthy joints, skin, and coat. Made from the bottom-most layer of the beef hide, these collagen sticks will provide a challenging chew-time puzzle to keep those busy jaws away from your slippers.
Features and Benefits:
- 12 Inch dog collagen sticks are great for small dog joint support treats or a long-lasting chew for medium dogs.
- High-quality joint chew made of 100% beef with no additives.
- Made from the inner layer of beef skin, dog joint support collagen sticks are easily digested and help maintain healthy joints, skin, and coat.
- Add dental benefits as your dog's natural chewing action scrapes away plaque, stimulates gums, and generates healthy saliva.
- We hand-inspect all-natural treats for quality and consistency; some natural variation is to be expected.
- Origin: Sourced from Indian & Mexican beef, produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004.
Ingredients: Beef skin
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) gradually (one every three days). We recommend no more than one collagen stick per day once your pet acclimates to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.