Features & Benefits:
- Traps small particles not captured in the first stage of foam filtration
- Intricate network of pores for growth of beneficial bacteria
- Performs effective mechanical & biological filtration
- For us with the CF70 UV Canister Filter
- Each sponge measures 7.7 x 7.7 x 2.2 inches
Directions: Rinse sponge thoroughly before inserting in filter. Place directly into chamber. To help maintain a healthy aquarium, rinse filte sponge as needed and replace every 3 months. Discard after use. Change out 10% of the water weekly or 25% monthly. Use a water conditioner every time you add fresh tap water to your aquarium. Never use soap, detergents, or cleaning agents while cleaning the aquarium or equipment as they can harm your fish.