New Look, New Feel, Same Absorbency
Simple Solution Extra Large Dog Training Pads are 60% larger than standard pads with a six-layer construction that uses an advanced polymer technology to trap more urine and lock-in moisture, preventing runoff and messy tracking. Our dog pee pads have a powerful built-in attractant to help accelerate dog and puppy potty training and housebreaking. It's another Simple Solution to make pet parenting easier.
Features & Benefits:
- EASY DOES IT - Simple Solution Extra Large Dog Training Pads are 100% more absorbent than our original economy pads. Imagine how easy it will be to house train a puppy with a pad that can absorb that much liquid.
- LARGER IS BETTER - These training pads are 28 x 30 inches, making them 60% larger than standard pads. That means little dogs can use them multiple times before you have to change them, and bigger dogs will have all the room they need to do their work.
- WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY - Simple Solution training pads contain InstaShield Technology. We developed this technology to contain more liquid, 7 cups worth, while neutralizing unpleasant odors.
- WORKING SMARTER - Our 3-in-1 Attractant works in a systematic way to entice your dog to approach the pad, engage with the pad, and finally (and more importantly to you!) encourage your dog to use the pad--and not your floor.
- KNOW AT A GLANCE - Wouldn't it be nice if there was some way to know for sure that it is time to change the pad? Well, there is! The Wetness Indicator turns teal to let you know that your furbaby has successfully used the pad.
- Pad Size: 28" x 30"
This item is designed to be used solely by pet parents for hygiene of their dogs. This product is not intended for rodents or any other gnawing animals. This item is not a toy. Keep out of reach of both children and animals. Inspect pads before and after each use. Discard pad if any part is damaged, loose, missing or exposed.
This item is experiencing packaging changes. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.
Directions: Place the pad on the floor, plastic side down, tissue side up. Introduce your dog to the pad, allowing him to smell the special pheromone-scented attractant. If he doesn't relieve himself immediately, take him back several times until he is successful. When he relieves himself on the pad, reward him with a treat or enthusiastic praise. Always keep the pad in an area that is available to your pet, but away from his bed and food.