Simple Solution Dog Training Pads are 23 inches by 24 inches with a five-layer construction that uses an advanced polymer technology to trap more urine and lock-in moisture (holds 4.5 cups of liquid), preventing runoff and messy tracking. Our dog pee pads have a powerful built-in attractant to help accelerate dog and puppy potty training and housebreaking. Simple Solution Training Pads have a 100% money back guarantee.
These puppy pads will hold 10 times more liquid so your big dog's incontinence won't leak through. Simple Solutions Original puppy pads use a 6-layer construction to trap more urine for repeated use for larger breed dogs. Speed up house training time by encouraging instinctive waste elimination by your dog. An absorbent core in the puppy pad draws in wetness to prevent messy tracking throughout your house. Shop now to make cleanup easier!
Features & Benefits:
- MORE ABSORBENT - Simple Solution Dog and Puppy Training Pads are here to make housebreaking your puppy and living with incontinent dogs easier. They are 100% more absorbent than our standard economy pads.
- LEAK PROTECTION - These house training pads are 23 x 24 inches, with 6-layer construction that guarantees leak protection. Tiny dogs can make repeat visits, and very large dogs will be able to make one pit stop without worry.
- WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY - Only Simple Solution pads come with InstaShield Technology, which allows these dog pads to contain up to 6 cups of liquid while neutralizing unpleasant odors. Protect your floors and your sense of smell.
- WORKING SMARTER - Our 3-in-1 attractant works overtime to entice your pet to approach the pad, engages your pet with the pad, and encourages the pet to use the pad.
- KNOW AT A GLANCE - When the pad turns teal, you know it's time to change the pad. Our wetness indicator does the work and keeps you in the know.
- Pad Size: 23" x 24"
Directions: Place the pad on the floor, plastic side down, tissue side up. Introduce your dog to the pad, allowing him to smell the special pheromone-scented attractant. If he doesn't relieve himself immediately, take him back several times until he is successful. When he relieves himself on the pad, reward him with a treat or enthusiastic praise. Always keep the pad in an area that is available to your pet, but away from his bed and food.