Features & Benefits:
- Premium daily nutrition with higher nutrient levels
- Suitable for parrots that are young, weaning & fledgling, requiring higher protein & fat, breeding, molting, in flighted aviaries, undergoing a diet conversion from a seed-based diet
- Natural transition from the Tropican hand-feeding formula
- Balanced calcium & vitamin D for proper egg formation & bone health
- Essential amino acid combination promotes optimal growth & feather development
- Encourages natural foraging
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colors & flavors
Ingredients: Corn, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, wheat, brown rice, dehulled sunflower seeds, dehulled peanuts, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, lecithin, calcium carbonate, yeast culture, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, dried kelp, oat groats, L-lysine, choline chloride, DL-methionine, orange oil, banana oil, biotin, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-onophosphate (source of vitamin C), zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, rosemary extract, beta-carotene, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
- To keep your pet bird healthy, the water cups should be cleaned daily and unsoiled Tropican High Performance morsels should be replenished as needed. Monitor your pet bird for daily consumption of Tropican Parrot food.