- Vitamin and mineral-fortified 100% edible blend of hulled grains, legumes, peanuts and fruits for cockatiels and lovebirds.
- Nutrient-packed with peanut-flavored Tropican extruded granules rich in protein to support optimal health, strong bones and healthy feathers.
- Helps add excitement and enrichment by stimulating birds' natural foraging behaviors, with tasty tropical fruits like papaya and pineapple.
- Can be used as a conversion diet for parrots to switch from a vitamin-deficient seed-based diet to one with more variety and nutrients.
- Zero hulls or shells so there's less waste and messes that can harbor the growth of hazardous pathogens.
Formulated with essential nutrients for optimal health, vibrant feathers, and strong bones for your bird, Tropimix Enrichment Food for Cockatiels & Lovebirds is a mix full of grains, legumes, peanuts, fruits and extruded Tropican granules. Free of shells and husks, this blend is 100% edible and contains quality human-grade ingredients. Tropican formulas are made in Canada and undergo 3-stage testing that ensures every bag of food is safe, dependable and top-quality for feathered companions.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides essential vitamins & amino acids required for feather growth, vivid colors & luster and clear vision with great taste
- Builds the immune system by stimulating blood & vascular systems
Ingredients: Millet kernel, oat groats, red milo, corn, wheat, toasted split peas, brown rice, dehulled sunflower seeds, soybean meal, dehulled peanuts, flaxseed, cracked corn, toasted buckwheat, dried papaya, corn gluten meal, soybeans, dried split red lentils, dried pineapple, dried carrot, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, yeast culture, lecithin, dried beet pulp, dried kelp, orange oil, L-lysine, yeast extract, DL-methionine, salt, choline chloride, biotin, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, rosemary extract, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Directions:To keep your bird healthy, water and seed cups should be cleaned daily and unsoiled Tropimix Food should be replenished as needed. Monitor your bird for daily consumption of Tropimix. Some birds may select their favorite ingredients and supplementing with PRIME is recommended.