You Might Also Like...
Features & Benefits:
- Provides essential vitamins & amino acids required for feather growth, vivid colors & luster
- Builds the immune system by stimulating blood & vascular systems
- Great taste that fulfills your bird's appetite
- Contributes to clear vision
Ingredients: Millet kernel, oat groats, red milo, corn, wheat, toasted split peas, brown rice, dehulled sunflower seeds, soybean meal, dehulled peanuts, flaxseed, cracked corn, toasted buckwheat, dried papaya, corn gluten meal, soybeans, dried split red lentils, dried pineapple, dried carrot, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, yeast culture, lecithin, dried beet pulp, dried kelp, orange oil, L-lysine, yeast extract, DL-methionine, salt, choline chloride, biotin, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, rosemary extract, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
- To keep your pet bird healthy, the water and seed cups should be cleaned daily and unsoiled Tropimix Food for Cockatiels and Lovebirds should be replenished as needed. Monitor your pet bird for daily consumption of Tropimix.
- Some birds may select their favorite ingredients from their food. In those cases, supplementing with PRIME is recommended.