Features & Benefits:
- Made from beef shank bone and slow-roasted for 33 hours to bake in that delicious hickory smoked flavor.
- A great source of minerals such as phosphorous and calcium, which strengthens muscles, fosters healthy bowel movements, and prevents bloating.
- Chewing can help reduce anxiety and ultimately reduce the chance of suffering blood pressure and heart disease in dogs.
- With a length of 7-8 inches is intended for medium size dogs.
- Bones assist in keeping a healthy dog mouth. They break tartar down that reduces gum disease and stimulates saliva production to keep teeth clean.
Ingredients: Hind Shank Center Cut
- Crude Protein (Min) - 30%
- Crude Fat (Min) - 15%
- Moisture (Max) - 6%
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.