- RAWHIDE ALTERNATIVE DOG CHEWS LONG LASTING & DELICIOUS: Beef cheek is a fully digestible rawhide alternative flavored with all natural ingredients.
- NO HIDE DOG CHEWS - Our Bully Dusted Beef Cheek Chips are high in protein, low in fat and packed with immunity supporting vitamins. They have a natural aroma and taste that dogs go wild for!
- KEEP YOUR DOG ENTERTAINED: Ideal for powerful chewers. Your furry family members will enjoy gnawing on each wafer until they gradually soften.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: 100% all natural, no unsafe additives, or unsafe chemicals. An excellent supplement to a healthy diet.
- GREAT FOR TEETH - Excellent for dog dental care and better dog breath. Regular gnawing on these treats naturally removes tartar buildup, cleaning teeth and gums.
ValueBull Chips with Bully Dust provide a longer lasting treat for your pup. Ideal for dedicated chewers, our non rawhide chews will start off tough and gradually soften as your pet enjoys gnawing on them. Made with safe, limited ingredients, these are all natural treats you can feel great rewarding your pet with. No bones about it!
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for almost any size dogs and even teething puppies; keep them satisfied and entertained.
- Easily digestible with a natural taste & aroma that dogs go wild for - an excellent alternative to rawhide.
- Limited ingredient beef cheek treats are worry free, rawhide free dog chews, long lasting and tasty.
- Wholesome natural treats free of additives, and harmful chemicals. Gnawing on beef checks naturally cleans teeth and gums and improves dog breath.
- We inspect all natural treats by hand to insure best quality.
- Origin: Sourced in Colombia, packaged and produced by ValuePetSupplies in the USA, family owned and operated since 2004.
Feeding Guidelines: Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one beef cheek roll per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.