Features & Benefits:
- Perfect for small to medium size dogs and moderate chewers.
- Our cow ear rings are made from the ear cartilage of free range, grain free cattle.
- Sourced from 100% all natural, USDA approved cattle; these treats are free of chemicals, preservatives and additives.
- High in protein, low in fat and easily digestible; a natural source of chondroitin which supports joint function.
- Naturally helps to clean teeth and gums when provided on a regular basis.
- We hand inspect all natural treats for quality; natural variation is expected.
- Origin: Sourced in Turkey, produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004.
Crude Protein - 80.36%
Crude Fat - 8.11%
Moisture - 7.34%
Crude Ash - 4.19%
Feeding Guidelines: Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one cow ear ring per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.