ValueBull Cow Ears with Peanut Butter Flavor
are a healthy, long-lasting treat that will satisfy your dog's chewing urges. Beef ears are naturally low in fat, high in protein and made of cartilage that helps support your dog's joint function. Sourced from free-range cattle and processed without any chemicals, these cow ears are easily digestible and an excellent alternative to rawhide. Perfect for dogs at all stages of life, they are sure to keep your dog occupied and chewing away for a while!Features & Benefits:
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.
- Provides a long lasting chew for dogs of all sizes and stages of life.
- Our ValueBull Cow Ears are naturally low in fat and high in protein.
- Basted with peanut butter for added flavor and fun.
- Sourced from free range, grass fed & grain free cattle; no chemicals or preservatives.
- Made of cartilage, a natural source of glucosamine & chondroitin to support joint health.
- The action of chewing on our ears helps remove tartar and encourages healthy gums & teeth for your dog.
- Origin: Sourced in Brazil, produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned & operated since 2004.Ingredients: Cow Ear, Peanut Butter