- NATURAL LAMB TREATS - These lamb ears will come in varied shapes and sizes. Their taste, texture and chew challenge will appeal to your dog's inherent craving for something natural and are sure to become one of your dog's favorite rewards.
- HEALTHY DOG TREATS - These wholesome treats are naturally low in fat, high in protein and easily digestible.
- ALTERNATIVE TO COW & PIG EARS - ValueBull Lamb Ears are perfect for dogs with beef or pork allergies.
- SINGLE INGREDIENT - No additives, chemicals or preservatives - no mystery ingredients. A healthy natural dog treat at a great price.
- GOOD FOR TEETH - Provided on a regular basis, chewing on Lamb Ears will promote healthy teeth and gums.
Reward your dog with natural treats that appeal to all their senses. ValueBull Lamb Ears Dog Chews, Varied Shapes have a taste, texture and chew that is so much more than your average dog treat. Naturally low in fat and high in protein, they are a great alternative to cow and pig ears. The time and effort your dog will devote to their lamb ears will stimulate their mind and teeth. Curb destructive chewing in your home by providing an all natural solution your dog would much prefer. Easily digestible and great for oral health; these lamb ears will vary in shape and size providing more fun and chew interest for your pet.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for mediums dogs, puppies and smaller dogs with strong chew drives.
- ValueBull lamb ears are 100% natural, low in fat, and high in protein.
- Oven baked to maximize flavor.
- Highly digestible single ingredient alternative to rawhide.
- Our dog treats are free from artificial colors, flavors and chemicals.
- Hand inspected for best quality; shape and size will vary.
- Promotes dental health by stimulating gums and scraping away plaque.
- Origin: Sourced in Turkey, produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned & operated since 2004.
Crude Protein (Min) - 71.3%
Crude Fat (Min) - 17.14%
Moisture (Max) - 3.98%
Crude Ash (Max) - 7.58%
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.