- FAVORITE AMONG DOGS: Dogs of all sizes and stages of life enjoy our beef ears thanks to their irresistible flavor, texture and chew challenge.
- SINGLE INGREDIENT: Chewy and satisfying dog treats made from 100% Angus beef and nothing else; no chemicals, additives or preservatives.
- WHOLESOME DOG TREATS: ValueBull Cow Ears are naturally low in fat and high in protein. Sourced from free-range cattle and processed without any chemicals.
- GOOD FOR THE GUT: Fully digestible treats made with minimal processing, these cow ears are easily digestible and an excellent alternative to rawhide.
- GREAT FOR TEETH: Gnawing on these tasty ears will help keep your dog's teeth and gums healthy, while satisfying their natural urge to chew.
Year after year cow ears remain an all-time favorite of our customers. A leaner alternative to pig ears, ValueBull Premium Cow Ears with Tattoos are naturally low in fat, high in protein, and easily digestible. Sourced from 100% all natural USDA approved free range Angus beef, these are a premium single ingredient treat with no additives, chemicals or preservatives. The time your pet spends enjoying chewing and gnawing on their cow ears, also helps clean their teeth and gums naturally.
Features & Benefits:
- Single ingredient cow ears made from USDA approved, free range, Angus beef.
- Cow ears are a leaner alternative to pig ears.
- ValueBull Cow Ears are naturally low in fat and high in protein.
- 100% all natural treats, no chemicals, additives or preservatives.
- Great for dog dental health, promotes cleaner teeth and gums.
- We hand inspect for best quality; natural variation to be expected.
- Origin: Sourced in Turkey, produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004.
Crude Protein (Min) - 80.36%
Crude Fat (Min) - 8.11%
Moisture (Max) - 7.34%
Crude Ash (Max) - 4.19%
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.