- RING-SHAPED BEEF CHEWS - No rawhide, only natural collagen from beef skin for long-lasting and digestible treats
- JOINT AND SKIN SUPPORT - Collagen helps maintain healthy joints, mobility, skin and coat for your dog
- PURE BEEF COLLAGEN - Single-ingredient, grain-free chews with peptides and amino acids for muscle health
- NO HARMFUL ADDITIVES - Our collagen rings are free of hormones, chemicals and inflammation-causing agents
- DENTAL CARE CHEWS - The ring shape and chewing action help clean teeth and gums of plaque and tartar
ValueBull USA 4 Inch Beef Collagen Rings are the real deal. Crafted from a single sheet of the inner, collagen-rich layer of beef skin known as corium, Collagen brings benefits to nearly every part of your beloved pup. It starts with the gentle and natural dental and jaw muscle benefits of chewing a durable treat. From there, the highly digestible collagen is quickly converted into essential amino acids that help rebuild and repair your dog's muscles, reduce inflammation throughout the body, strengthen bones and joints, and even moisten and shine your dog's skin and coat so they can look as good as they feel. Like our famous bully sticks, healthy collagen beef sticks are a long lasting chew, basted in beefy broth for a flavor and aroma your dog will crave.
Features and Benefits:
- 4 Inch dog collagen rings are great for dog joint support or a long lasting chew for all dogs.
- High quality joint chew made of 100% beef with no additives.
- Made from the inner layer of beef skin, dog joint support collagen sticks are easily digested and help maintain healthy joints, skin, and coat.
- Add dental benefits as your dog's natural chewing action scrapes away plaque, stimulates gums and generates healthy saliva.
- We hand inspect all natural treats for quality and consistency; some natural variation to be expected.
- Origin: USA Beef, processed in Mexico, packaged in USA by ValuePetSupplies, family owned & operated since 2004.
Ingredients: 100% Beef Corium
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one collagen stick per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.