- NATURAL RAWHIDE FREE BEEF TREAT - A healthy protein punch, these scapula beef chews are a hearty and satisfying chew alternative.
- DIGESTIBLE & WHOLESOME - Low in fat, high in protein, this single ingredient dog treat contains no added fillers or harmful chemicals. Just 100% pure beef scapula chew.
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Valuebull scapula treats are naturally protein-packed, grain free, sugar free and low fat - hand inspected for quality and safety, natural variations will occur.
- FLAVORFUL AND CRAVEABLE - The unique shape and texture will give your dog an intriguing chew with a natural beef dog treat flavor they will crave.
- NATURAL DENTAL HEALTH - We make our dog chews long lasting for aggressive chewers with a texture that naturally scrapes away plaque and tartar
How about a crunchy, satisfying snack that tastes great? Naturally low in calories and packed with protein, ValueBull Beef Scapula Dog Treats are made with 100% all-natural beef. These sturdy treats have a fantastic crunchy texture that softens as they're chewed. At the same time they deliver your dog protein and chewing satisfaction, the healthy chewing action has also been shown to promote healthy teeth and gums.
Features and Benefits:
- ValueBull beef chews contain no added dyes, salt, preservatives, grains or additives
- High quality, no filler beef protein natural dog treat - nothing else
- Challenging crunchy textured healthy dog treat
- Added dental benefits as your dog's natural chewing action scrapes away tartar, stimulates gums and generates healthy saliva
- We hand inspect all natural treats for quality and consistency; some natural variation to be expected
- Origin: Colombia, packaged in USA
Ingredients: Beef Scapula
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new protein-rich natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one scapula chew per day until your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.