- RAWHIDE FREE CHEWS - All-natural collagen dog chews are long-lasting spirals made from the highly digestible and nutrient-packed inner layer of beef skin.
- HEALTHY DOG JOINTS AND HIPS - All natural beef collagen is a tasty and natural way to support healthy joints, mobility and flexibility - plus collagen helps keep their skin healthy and coat shiny so they will look as great as they feel.
- NATURAL DOG CHEW STICKS - 100% beef chew single ingredient dog treats that are naturally grain free and packed with peptides and amino acids that help rebuild and repair your dog's muscles.
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Our dog collagen treats contain nutrients that help fight inflammation and are produced without harmful additives, hormones or unhealthy chemicals.
- PET DENTAL HEALTH - Chewing action naturally scrapes away plaque, great as a dog teething chew or as a joint spiral to occupy and satisfy small to medium sized dogs at any stage of life.
ValueBull USA 6 Inch Beef Collagen Spirals are tasty chews that keep your pup busy and healthy. They are made from corium, the collagen-rich layer of beef skin, which has many benefits for your dog. Chewing on these treats helps clean your dog's teeth, strengthen their jaw muscles, and produce healthy saliva. The collagen is easy to digest and provides essential amino acids that help repair your dog's muscles, reduce inflammation, support bones and joints, and improve skin and coat. These long lasting chews are flavored with beef broth for a delicious smell and taste.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for small to medium dogs.
- High quality joint chew made of 100% beef with no additives.
- Made from the inner layer of beef skin, rich in collagen.
- Promotes dental health and joint health.
- Hand inspected for quality and consistency.
Origin: USA Beef, processed in Mexico, packaged in USA by ValuePetSupplies, family owned & operated since 2004.
Ingredients: 100% Beef Corium
Supervise your dog when giving any treat. Introduce new treats gradually (one every three days). Limit to one collagen stick per day. Provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.