- NEW HEALTHY DOG TREATS: All natural cow ears remain one of our top selling natural dog treats and these new ValueBull Cow Ear Rings have a texture, taste and aroma your dog will go wild for!
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Sourced from 100% all natural cattle; our cow ear rings are made from the ear cartilage of free range, grain free cattle.
- GOOD FOR THE GUT: High in protein, low in fat and easily digestible; these treats are free of chemicals, preservatives and additives. An excellent alternative to rawhide.
- JOINT SUPPORT: ValueBull Cow Ear Rings are made of cartilage and are a natural source of chondroitin, which helps to support joint function.
- CLEANS TEETH: Provided on a regular basis, the gnawing and chewing action needed to enjoy our cow ear rings will naturally clean teeth and gums.
ValueBull Cow Ears remain a consistent favorite and top seller with our fur customers. Our ValueBull Cow Ear Rings offer a fun alternative to traditional ears. Made from the ear cartilage of free range, grain free cattle, our Cow Ear Rings are a tasty alternative for small to medium size dogs that could benefit from an alternative to a whole cow ear. Dogs love the texture, taste and aroma of these ear rings and owners love the fact that they provide a healthy treat that is high in protein, low in fat and is a natural source of chondroitin for joint support.
Features & Benefits:
- Perfect for small to medium size dogs and moderate chewers.
- Our cow ear rings are made from the ear cartilage of free range, grain free cattle.
- Sourced from 100% all natural, USDA approved cattle; these treats are free of chemicals, preservatives and additives.
- High in protein, low in fat and easily digestible; a natural source of chondroitin which supports joint function.
- Naturally helps to clean teeth and gums when provided on a regular basis.
- We hand inspect all natural treats for quality; natural variation is expected.
- Origin: Sourced in USA, produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004.
Crude Protein - 80.36%
Crude Fat - 8.11%
Moisture - 7.34%
Crude Ash - 4.19%
Feeding Guidelines: Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one cow ear ring per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.