- SINGLE INGREDIENT DOG CHEW - Long lasting dog treat with a satisfying natural texture made from 100% USA beef and nothing else.
- LOW FAT AND DELICIOUS - Safe dog chew to offer as an alternative to rawhide and pig ears with a beefy aroma and flavor your dog will crave.
- FULL DIGESTIBLE DOG CHEWS - Gut friendly dog treats made with minimal processing and absolutely no harmful additives or chemicals.
- GREAT FOR TEETH - Chewing action naturally stimulates gums and scrapes away plaque and tartar to promote dental health.
- KEEP YOUR DOG ENTERTAINED - All natural ear chew treats are ideal for most dogs and teething puppies. Your furry family will enjoy chewing as the ears gradually soften.
Indulge your canine companion with the delectable ValueBull Natural Cow Ears – a smoky, savory delight for dogs of all sizes! These oven-roasted single-ingredient treats boast an irresistible aroma and flavor, making them the perfect chewy reward for your furry friend.
Crafted from 100% natural cow ears, each treat is a powerhouse of benefits. The rich collagen content promotes a stronger and healthier coat, enhancing your dog's natural beauty. But that's not all – these ears also contain glucosamine and chondroitin, supporting joint and hip health for a more active and agile pet.
Ideal for dogs of any size, these chewy treats aren't just a delicious diversion; they're a dental delight. As your dog savors every bite, their teeth receive a natural cleaning, contributing to improved oral health.
Embrace the natural variation in size, as each cow ear is a unique treat for your unique pet. At ValueBull, we prioritize quality, and that's why all cow ears are meticulously inspected in our facility. Elevate your dog's treat experience with ValueBull Natural Cow Ears – where flavor meets health, and joy knows no bounds.
Ingredients: Beef Ears
Origin: 100% USA beef
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new protein-rich natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one ear chew per day until your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.