- FUN SIZE PORK CHIP TREATS - Made of 100% USA pork hide, these flavorful dog chews are just the right size for a training or teething treat
- 100% NATURAL PORKHIDE CHIPS - Single ingredient natural pig hide dog chews are made from pork with no harmful chemicals or fillers
- CRAVEABLE SCENT AND FLAVOR - Smoky pork skin for dogs - baked and smoked for a flavor and aroma your dog will absolutely crave
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Naturally grain free and protein rich pigskin dog chews are hand inspected for quality and safety - Shape and color variation will occur
- PET DENTAL HEALTH - Chewy dog strips offer a texture and chewing complexity that naturally helps promote cleaner teeth and gums
ValueBull Pork Strip Dog Chews are 100% USA pork hide treats that your dog will love. They are made from 100% pork hide with no added dyes, salt, preservatives, fillers, grains or additives. Each treat is baked and smoked for a smoky flavor and aroma that your dog will absolutely crave. They are also natural and protein rich, which can help your dog's digestion and health. These treats are great for dogs with certain food allergies, as they contain only one ingredient: pork. Pork hide is good for your dog's dental health, as they help clean your dog's teeth and gums by scraping away plaque, stimulating gums and generating healthy saliva. They start out tough and engaging, but soften as your dog chews. ValueBull Pork Strip Dog Chews are the perfect treat for your dog's chewing urges. Our treats are hand inspected for quality and safety, and the shape and color may vary with each treat. Quantity is estimated based on average weight.
Ingredients: Pork Hide
Origin: 100% USA pork, processed in Mexico, packaged in USA
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new protein-rich natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one pig skin strip per day until your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.