- LONG LASTING RAWHIDE DOG CHEWS - Full Grain, using both the upper and outer layer of the hide, provides a stronger chew that does not break up or become brittle, making our rawhide chips safe long lasting chews
- 100% NATURAL RAWHIDE CHIPS - Single ingredient all natural dog chews are made of beef hide with no harmful chemicals or fillers
- SMOKY DOG CHEWS - Our whole grain thick cut beef hides (lasts much longer than traditional rawhide) will occupy your dog with a baked in smoky aroma they will crave
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Valuebull dog rawhide squares are naturally grain free, no sugar and low fat
- PET DENTAL HEALTH - Premium dog chews long lasting for aggressive chewers, naturally scraping away tartar and plaque
Your furry family members naturally want to sink those teeth into something, so why not offer something good? ValueBull Smoked Rawhide Doggie Chips are a quick and proven way to lure those busy jaws away from the furniture. A flat rawhide dog chew offers all the gum and dental benefits of rawhide bones in a portable training-ready format. Toss your strong jawed buddy one of our naturally smokey squares and spare your shoes for another day.
Features and Benefits:
- ValueBull USA Rawhide Chips are an irresistible chew treat perfectly suited for small dogs
- ValueBull beefhide chew chips contain no added dyes, salt, preservatives, fillers, grains or additives
- Full Grain, using both the upper and outer layer of the hide, provides a stronger chew that does not break up or become brittle, making our rawhide chips safe long lasting chews
- High quality flat rawhide chews made of 100% beef
- Challenging chips start out tough and engaging but soften as your dog chews
- Add dental benefits as your dog's natural chewing action scrapes away plaque, stimulates gums and generates healthy saliva
- We hand inspect all natural treats for quality and consistency; some natural variation to be expected
- Origin: 100% USA beef, processed in Mexico, packaged in USA
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new protein-rich natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one rawhide chip per day until your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.