- LONG LASTING RAWHIDE DOG CHEWS - Full Grain, using both the upper and outer layer of the hide, provides a stronger chew that does not break up or become brittle, making our rawhide chips safe long lasting chews
- 100% NATURAL RAWHIDE CHIPS - Single ingredient all natural dog chews are made of beef hide with no harmful chemicals or fillers
- SMOKY DOG CHEWS - Our whole grain thick cut beef hides (lasts much longer than traditional rawhide) will occupy your dog with a baked in smoky aroma they will crave
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Valuebull dog rawhide squares are naturally grain free, no sugar and low fat
- PET DENTAL HEALTH - Premium dog chews long lasting for aggressive chewers, naturally scraping away tartar and plaque
ValueBull Smoked Rawhide Doggie Chips are the perfect treat for your dog, whether they are a small or a large breed, a gentle or a strong chewer, or a young or an old pup. These chews are made from 100% natural beef hide, which is full grain, using both the upper and outer layer of the hide. This makes them stronger and more durable than other rawhide chews, and also safer and more digestible. These chews have a natural smoky flavor and aroma that your dog will adore. They also have a flat and square shape that is easy to hold and chew. These chews will keep your dog busy and happy for hours, while also helping to clean their teeth and gums, and freshen their breath. These chews are also natural and safe, with no added dyes, salt, preservatives, fillers, grains or additives. ValueBull Smoked Rawhide Doggie Chips are the ultimate treat for your dog's chewing needs.
Ingredients: Beef Hide
Origin: 100% USA beef, processed in Mexico, packaged in USA
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new protein-rich natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one rawhide chip per day until your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.