ValueBull USA Knotted Rawhide Bones will aim their jaws in a safe direction. Our long lasting dog bones provide an intriguing shape to unravel over the course of a nice lengthy chew session that thankfully involves none of your shoes. Our dog bone treats have a full grain rawhide texture that effortlessly cleans away tartar and plaque.
Features and Benefits:
- SMOKED RAWHIDE CHEWS - Our whole grain thick cut beef hide dog bones (lasts much longer than traditional rawhide) will engage your dog's powerful jaws with a baked in aroma they will crave, 4-5 Inch Smoked
- Rawhide bones contain no added dyes, salt, preservatives, grains or additives
- Full Grain, using both the upper and outer layer of the hide, provides a stronger chew that does not break up or become brittle, making our knotted rawhides safe long lasting chews
- High quality, no filler natural dog chew made with pure beefhide and nothing else
- Challenging dog bones for medium dogs start out tough and engaging but soften as your dog chews
- Promotes dental health as your dog's natural chewing action cleans away plaque - can even be used as puppy teething bones
- We hand inspect all natural treats for quality and consistency; some natural variation to be expected in size, shape, and color
- Origin: 100% USA beef, processed in Mexico. Produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004.
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new protein-rich natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one rawhide bone per day until your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.