- Long lasting dog chew made from yak milk, cow milk, lime juice, salt
- Himalayan yak chew has a pleasant smoky aroma that your dog will utterly crave without stinking you out of the house
- Naturally grain free, our yak milk bones are a fully digestible alternative to rawhide chews that are packed with wholesome natural protein and calcium
- Chewing Himalayan yak cheese dog chews naturally scrapes away plaque and tartar and can even serve as a puppy teething treat
- Medium Himalayan yak dog chew bars average 4-5.5 inches making them a great treating size for nearly any dog or a big time day-long reward for small to medium dogs.
Unlock the secrets of the Himalayas with ValueBull Himalayan Yak Cheese Bars, an ancient recipe from the mountains of Nepal. Crafted with Yak milk, salt, and lime juice, this simple blend creates a dog-satisfying alchemy. Don't be fooled by the simplicity; the riddle within these cheese dog chew bars will captivate your dog, providing endless entertainment.
As your pup savors every chunk, take their experience to the next level by microwaving for 20-30 seconds. Witness the magical transformation into an entirely new crunchy puff your dog will devour (remember to let it cool for at least 2 minutes first!).
The 3.5-5.5 Inch Medium Himalayan yak chew bars are a perfect treating size for any dog or a big birthday reward for small to medium dogs. A naturally grain-free rawhide alternative with no strange chemicals or additives, ensuring a wholesome chewing experience. Chewing these Himalayan yak cheese dog chews naturally scrapes away plaque and tartar, making it suitable for puppy teething. Hand-inspected for quality and consistency, with natural variations in size, shape, and color to be expected.
Elevate your dog's treat game with ValueBull Himalayan Yak Cheese Bars – where simplicity meets enchantment, and each chew tells a tale of ancient traditions. Upgrade your pet's snacking routine today!
Ingredients: Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one Himalayan yak dog chew bar per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.