Vet's Best Is Tough On Hairballs
Cat hairballs are totally disgusting
Get relief for your cat and yourself from those nasty hairballs with Vet's Best Hairball Relief tablets.
- Try Vet's Best Hairball Relief tabs vs just letting your cat be uncomfortable
- Compare our hairball relief pricing vs the competition
- See what existing customers say with their reviews vs similar products
Vet's Best knows that cats naturally clean themselves through licking, but in the process end up ingesting lots of hair. The hair has to go out or come back up. It's really tough when your cat has to cough up all that hair, so Vet's Best offers relief through these tablets. Help your cat easily digest and eliminate hairballs naturally without petroleum-based products. Slippery elm bark is the special ingredient that lubricates the digestive tract. Combine that with papaya and your cat will get some hairball relief!
Features & Benefits:
- 60 ct bottle of chewable tabs
- No unnatural petroleum-based products
- Contains slippery elm bark and papaya