- JOINT JERKY DOG TREATS - Braided gullet beef stick treats with glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joint support
- COW JERKY DOG CHEW - 100% beef chew, single ingredient dog treats, naturally grain free and high protein
- PET DENTAL HEALTH - Chewing action naturally scrapes away plaque, great as a dog teething chew or as a joint stick for light chewers
- HEALTHY DOG, HAPPY DOG - High quality beef gullet sticks are a safe and digestible way to promote natural pet joint health
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Oven baked gullet dog treats are free of additives, hormones and unhealthy chemicals
ValueBull 6 Inch Beef Gullet Braids will keep your dog jumping like a pup. This woven dog jerky treat has a flavor and odor your dog will absolutely crave. Rawhide-free dog chew esophagus treats offer a savory serving of protein without any harmful additives or chemicals. The braided texture of these treats will provide an intriguing chew session for less aggressive chewers, older dogs, or even as a puppy teething stick to spare your furniture.
Features and Benefits:
- 6 Inch dog gullet sticks are great as a small dog joint support treat or a fun chew for larger dogs.
- High quality joint chew made of 100% beef with no radiation or additives.
- Easily digested joint health glucosamine chondroitin sticks are a great alternative to rawhide.
- Add dental benefits as your dog's natural chewing action scrapes away plaque, stimulates gums and generates healthy saliva.
- We hand inspect all natural treats for quality and consistency; some natural variation to be expected.
- Origin: Sourced from Brazil, produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004.
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new protein-rich natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one stick per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.