Crunchy and entirely edible, ValueBull Chicken Feet for Dogs
will have your furry friend tail wagging for more. Free from fillers, additives, chemicals, and preservatives, these high quality treats are perfect for small dogs or a wholesome snack for large dogs. But what about the bones?
ValueBull Chicken Feet are not exposed to the high temperatures that make cooked chicken bones off-limits. Dehydrated chicken bones are safe for dogs to chew and swallow. In fact the collagen, glucosamine and chondroitin that naturally occur in the skin, cartilage and tendons of the chicken feet are great for relieving joint pain, promoting healthy skin and preventing bone loss. Eating these feet just might keep your dog jumping like a puppy!
Features & Benefits:
- 100% all natural chews ideal for small dogs, puppies and moderate chewers.
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat.
- Sourced from 100% natural chickenwith no chemicals or additives.
- Stimulates saliva enzymes that clean teeth and gums.
- We hand inspect all our natural treats for quality; expect some natural variation.
- Origin: Sourced from Turkey, produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004.
Ingredients: Chicken FeetFeeding Guidelines: Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.