- HEALTHY DOG TREATS - Premium dog treats made from 100% beef; sourced from free range, grass fed, grain free cattle.
- RAWHIDE ALTERNATIVE - Our Beef Cheek Braids are high in protein, low in fat and easily digestible. They have a natural aroma and taste that dogs go wild for!
- KEEP YOUR DOG ENTERTAINED - Ideal for small to medium size dogs and teething puppies. Your fur child will enjoy chewing each braid until they gradually soften.
- SINGLE INGREDIENT - 100% all natural, no unsafe additives, chemicals or preservatives. An excellent supplement to a healthy diet.
- GREAT FOR TEETH - Excellent for dog dental care and better dog breath. Regular gnawing on these treats naturally removes tartar buildup, cleaning teeth and gums.
Tired of the rawhide rumble? Give your pup a treat you won't worry about. Our ValueBull 5-6 inch Beef Cheek Braids will start off tough and gradually soften as your pet enjoys chewing them. The braids are a long lasting treats perfect for your small to medium sized pup. Sourced from all natural, free range cattle and safe from any harmful additives, preservatives or chemicals, these are all natural treats you can feel great rewarding your pet with.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for small to medium size dogs and teething puppies; keep them satisfied and entertained.
- Easily digestible with a natural taste & strong aroma that dog's go wild for - an excellent alternative to rawhide.
- Single ingredient chews, sourced from free range, grass fed & grain free cattle.
- Wholesome natural treats free of additives, chemicals and preservatives.
- Gnawing on beef checks naturally cleans teeth and gums and improves dog breath.
- We inspect all natural treats by hand to insure best quality.
- Origin: Sourced in Turkey, produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004.
Ingredients: 100% Beef Cheek
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one beef cheek per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.