- RAWHIDE FREE CHEWS - All-natural collagen dog chews are long-lasting sticks made from the highly digestible and nutrient-packed inner layer of beef skin.
- HEALTHY DOG JOINTS AND HIPS - All natural beef collagen is a tasty and natural way to support healthy joints, mobility and flexibility - plus collagen helps keep their skin healthy and coat shiny so they will look as great as they feel.
- NATURAL DOG CHEW STICKS - 100% beef chew single ingredient dog treats that are naturally grain free and packed with peptides and amino acids that help rebuild and repair your dog's muscles.
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Our dog collagen treats contain nutrients that help fight inflammation and are produced without harmful additives, hormones or unhealthy chemicals.
- PET DENTAL HEALTH - Chewing action naturally scrapes away plaque, great as a dental chew or as a joint stick to occupy and satisfy medium to large sized dogs at any stage of life.
ValueBull USA Premium Low Odor 12-Inch Jumbo Beef Collagen Sticks are the real deal. Crafted from a single sheet of the inner, collagen-rich layer of beef skin known as corium, Collagen brings benefits to nearly every part of your beloved pup. It starts with the gentle and natural dental and jaw muscle benefits of chewing a durable treat. From there, the highly digestible collagen is quickly converted into essential amino acids that help rebuild and repair your dog's muscles, reduce inflammation throughout the body, strengthen bones and joints, and even moisten and shine your dog's skin and coat so they can look as good as they feel. Like our famous bully sticks, healthy collagen beef sticks are a long lasting low-odor chew your dog will crave.
Origin: USA Beef, processed in Mexico, packaged in USA
Ingredients: 100% Beef Corium
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one collagen stick per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.