- LONG LASTING RAWHIDE DOG CHEWS - Full Grain, using both the upper and outer layer of the hide, provides a stronger chew that does not break up or become brittle, making our rawhide chips safe long lasting chews
- 100% NATURAL RAWHIDE CHIPS - Single ingredient all natural dog chews are made of beef hide with no harmful chemicals or fillers
- ODORLESS RAWHIDE DOG RETRIEVER ROLLS - Our thick cut beef hides (lasts much longer than traditional rawhide) will occupy your dog with no offensive odors or floor staining dyes
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Valuebull dog rawhide squares are naturally grain free, no sugar and low fat
- PET DENTAL HEALTH - Premium dog chews long lasting for aggressive chewers, naturally scraping away tartar and plaque
ValueBull Rawhide Doggie Chips are the ideal treat for your small dog who loves to chew. These chews are made from 100% natural beef hide, which is full grain, using both the upper and outer layer of the hide. This makes them stronger and more durable than other rawhide chews, and also safer and more digestible. These chews have a natural beef flavor that your dog will adore. They also have a flat and square shape that is easy to hold and chew. These chews will keep your dog busy and happy for hours, while also helping to clean their teeth and gums, and freshen their breath. These chews are also natural and safe, with no added dyes, salt, preservatives, fillers, grains or additives. They are inspected in our facility to ensure quality and consistency. Some natural variation in shape and size is to be expected. ValueBull Rawhide Doggie Chips are the perfect treat for your little wolf.
Ingredients: Beef Hide
Origin: 100% USA beef, processed in Mexico, packaged in USA
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new protein-rich natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one rawhide chip per day until your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.