- Long lasting dog chew made from yak milk, cow milk, lime juice, salt
- Himalayan yak chew has a pleasant smoky aroma that your dog will utterly crave without stinking you out of the house
- Naturally grain free, our yak milk bones are a fully digestible alternative to rawhide chews that are packed with wholesome natural protein and calcium
- Chewing Himalayan yak cheese dog chews naturally scrapes away plaque and tartar and can even serve as a puppy teething treat
- Medium Himalayan yak dog chew bars average 4-5.5 inches making them a great treating size for nearly any dog or a big time day-long reward for small to medium dogs.
ValueBull Himalayan Yak Cheese Bars are an ancient recipe from the mountains of Nepal. Yak milk, salt, and lime juice are all it takes to create dog-satisfying alchemy, but don't let the simplicity fool you. The riddle of these Himalayan cheese dog chew bars will keep your dog busy for a long long time. When your dog finally gets down to the last few chunks, it's time to blow their mind by tossing it into the microwave for 20-30 seconds (or until it puffs up) where it magically becomes an entirely new crunchy puff your pup will devour (be sure to let it cool off for at least 2 minutes first!). We hand inspect all natural treats for quality and consistency; some natural variation in size, shape and color is to be expected
Ingredients: Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice
Origin: Sourced from Nepal
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one Himalayan yak dog chew bar per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.