- HEALTHY DOG CHEW WORTH YAKKIN' ABOUT - Long lasting dog chew made from yak milk, cow milk, lime juice, salt, and nothing else! Oh, except love... did we mention we make all our natural dog chew sticks with love?
- LOW ODOR HIMALAYAN YAK MILK DOG CHEW - Unlike many natural treats, our himalayan yak chew has a pleasant smoky aroma that your dog will utterly crave without stinking you out of the house.
- HEALTHY DOG YAK CHEW - Naturally grain free, our yak milk bones are a fully digestible alternative to rawhide chews that are packed with wholesome natural protein and calcium.
- DOG DENTAL CHEW - Chewing Himalayan yak cheese dog chews naturally scrapes away plaque and tartar and can even serve as a puppy teething treat.
- THE RIGHT SIZE - Small sized Himalayan yak dog chew bars average 2-3.5 inches, perfect as a treat for just about any dog or an amazing afternoon of chewing for smaller dogs.
ValueBull Himalayan Yak Cheese Bars are an ancient recipe from the mountains of Nepal. Yak milk, salt, and lime juice are all it takes to create dog-satisfying alchemy, but don't let the simplicity fool you. The riddle of these Himalayan cheese dog chew bars will keep your dog busy for a long long time. When your dog finally gets down to the last few chunks, it's time to blow their mind by tossing it into the microwave for 20-30 seconds (or until it puffs up) where it magically becomes an entirely new crunchy puff your pup will devour (be sure to let it cool off for at least 2 minutes first!).
Features and Benefits:
- 2-3.5 Inch Small Himalayan yak chew bars are the perfect snack size for any dog or a giant satisfying training reward for smaller dogs
- High quality long lasting healthy dog chew made from yak milk, cow milk, lime juice, salt and nothing else
- Healthy dog yak chews are a naturally grain free rawhide alternative with no strange chemicals or additives
- Chewing Himalayan yak cheese dog chews naturally scrapes away plaque and tartar and can even serve as a puppy teething treat
- We hand inspect all natural treats for quality and consistency; some natural variation in size, shape and color is to be expected
- Origin: Sourced from Nepal, produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004
Ingredients: Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one Himalayan yak dog chew bar per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.