- NEW HEALTHY DOG TREATS: Premium dog treats made from 100% beef; sourced from free range, grass fed, grain free cattle.
- RAWHIDE ALTERNATIVE - Our Beef Cheek Braids are high in protein, low in fat and easily digestible. They have a natural strong aroma and taste that dogs go wild for!
- KEEP YOUR DOG ENTERTAINED: Ideal for small to medium size dogs and teething puppies. Your fur child will enjoy chewing each braid until they gradually soften.
- SINGLE INGREDIENT: 100% all natural, no unsafe additives, chemicals or preservatives. An excellent supplement to a healthy diet.
- GREAT FOR TEETH - Excellent for dog dental care and better dog breath. Regular gnawing on these treats naturally removes tartar buildup, cleaning teeth and gums.
Tired of the rawhide rumble? Give your pup a treat you won't worry about. Our ValueBull 5-6 inch Beef Cheek Braids are tough, tasty and safe. These are long lasting treats that are made from natural beef cheek, which is a lean and easily digestible meat. Sourced from free range, grass fed and grain free cattle, so they have no harmful additives, preservatives or chemicals. They have a natural taste and a strong aroma that dogs go wild for. Our cheek braids are also an excellent alternative to rawhide, which can cause digestive problems and choking hazards. These treats are ideal for small to medium size dogs and teething puppies, as they will keep them satisfied and entertained. They also help improve your dog's dental health by cleaning their teeth and gums and freshening their breath. We inspect all natural treats by hand to insure best quality. Quantity is estimated based on average weight.
Ingredients: 100% Beef Cheek
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one beef cheek per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.