- HEALTHY DOG TREATS - These all natural whole pig ear chews are a great source of protein. Rich in essential amino acids, they promote healthy skin and shiny coat.
- CHEW SATISFACTION - Our pork ears have a taste and texture dogs can't resist. These pig ear treats will stimulate your dog's natural urge to chew and help relieve anxiety. A great alternative to rawhide.
- POPULAR WITH DOGS - A wholesome and satisfying pet treat for dogs of any size from puppy to senior.
- SINGLE INGREDIENT - An all natural dog treat made with no hormones, no preservatives, and no additives.
- BETTER DENTAL HEALTH - Provided on a regular basis our natural pig ears will help prevent tartar build up and naturally clean teeth and gums.
The all natural goodness of our ValueBull Pig Ears Dog Chews will please your dog's taste buds and satisfy their instinctive need to chew. Baked to perfection to bring out their bacon flavor, your pet is sure to find our pork ears irresistible. Their chewy texture will keep your dog happy and occupied while simultaneously helping to remove plaque, clean teeth and freshen their breath.
Features & Benefits:
- Whole pig ears suitable for dogs of all sizes; from puppy to senior.
- Healthy all natural dog treats are a great source of protein.
- Full of essential amino acids that promote healthy skin and a shiny coat for your dog.
- Single-ingredient dog treats made with no artificial ingredients, no hormones, no preservatives and no additives for a 100% natural chew.
- A favorite dog treat that satisfies their instinct to chew.
- Expect natural size variation ranging approximately 5-10" high and 4-6" wide.
- Origin: Sourced in Colombia & Guatemala, produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004
Feeding Guidelines: Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new natural treats on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one pig ear per day once your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.