- LONG LASTING PIG PIZZLE STICKS - Flavorful no rawhide dog chews with an entertaining shape that will keep your dog busy and satisfied
- 100% NATURAL PORK PIZZLE STICKS DOGS LOVE - Single ingredient natural pork treats for dogs, made with no harmful chemicals or fillers
- CRAVEABLE SCENT AND FLAVOR - Smoky pork dog treats are baked and smoked for a flavor and aroma your dog will absolutely crave
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Naturally grain free and protein rich pork bully sticks are hand inspected for quality and safety - Shape and color variation will occur
- PET DENTAL HEALTH - Pork pizzle twists offer a texture and chewing complexity that naturally helps promote cleaner teeth and gums
Keep your dog's chompers chomping with ValueBull Pork Pizzle Braided Dog Chews. Offering a similar chewing experience to our popular beef bully sticks, pork dog chews are braided for additional chewing complexity and thinner than the beef version. Still highly digestible and flavorful. The natural aroma will drive your dog wild and keep their attention away from the many things in the home you'd prefer they didn't chew.
Features and Benefits:
- ValueBull pig pizzle sticks for dogs contain no added dyes, salt, preservatives, fillers, grains or additives
- High quality twisty shapes are made of pure pork , great for dogs with certain food allergies
- Challenging braided sticks start out tough and engaging but soften as your dog chews
- Added dental bonus as your dog's natural chewing action scrapes away plaque, stimulates gums and generates healthy saliva
- We hand inspect all natural pig dog treats for quality and consistency; some natural variation to be expected
- Origin: Colombia. Produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new protein-rich natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one pork twist dog snack per day until your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.