- THICK PORK CHIP TREATS - Made of 100% USA pork hide, these flavorful dog chews are just the right size for a training or teething treat
- 100% NATURAL PORKHIDE CHIPS - Single ingredient natural pig hide dog chews are made from pork with no harmful chemicals or fillers
- CRAVEABLE SCENT AND FLAVOR - Smoky pork skin for dogs - baked and smoked for a flavor and aroma your dog will absolutely crave
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Naturally grain free and protein rich pigskin dog chews are hand inspected for quality and safety - Shape and color variation will occur
- PET DENTAL HEALTH - Chewy dog strips offer a texture and chewing complexity that naturally helps promote cleaner teeth and gums
Sudden chewing urges demand ValueBull Pork Strip Dog Chews. Pork hide dog chews are 100% USA pork hide providing a challenging chewing experience in a highly digestible and flavorful form. Your dog will crave the smoky aroma and flavor, and the conveniently sized pigskin strips could be just the right distraction when those chompy jaws are about to tuck into your best dress shoes.
Features and Benefits:
- ValueBull pork skin chips and strips contain no added dyes, salt, preservatives, fillers, grains or additives
- High quality fun size shapes are made of pure pork skin, great for dogs with certain food allergies
- Pig treats start out tough and engaging but soften as your dog chews
- Add dental bonus as your dog's natural chewing action scrapes away plaque, stimulates gums and generates healthy saliva
- We hand inspect all natural pig skin dog treats for quality and consistency; some natural variation to be expected
- Origin: 100% USA pork, processed in Mexico, packaged in USA
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new protein-rich natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one pig skin strip per day until your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.