- LONG LASTING PORK TWISTS - Flavorful 100% USA pork hide dog chews with an entertaining shape that will keep your dog busy and satisfied
- 100% NATURAL PORKHIDE TWISTS - Single ingredient natural pig hide dog chews are made from USA sourced pork with no harmful chemicals or fillers
- CRAVEABLE SCENT AND FLAVOR - Smoky pork skin twists are baked and smoked for a flavor and aroma your dog will absolutely crave
- GOOD FOR THE GUT - Naturally grain free and protein rich pigskin dog chews are hand inspected for quality and safety - Shape and color variation will occur
- PET DENTAL HEALTH - Twist treat dog pork rolls offer a texture and chewing complexity that naturally helps promote cleaner teeth and gums
Keep your furry chew-machine occupied and happy with ValueBull Pig Skin Twist Treats. Pork hide dog chews are 100% USA pork hide providing a challenging chewing experience in a highly digestible and flavorful form. When you open the resealable bag, don't be surprised if every dog in the neighborhood stops by to show you their best trick. The smoky aroma will drive your dog wild and keep them from giving even a moment's thought to that tempting dining room table leg.
Features and Benefits:
- ValueBull pork skin rolls and twists contain no added dyes, salt, preservatives, fillers, grains or additives
- High quality twisty shapes are made of pure pork skin, great for dogs with certain food allergies
- Challenging twist sticks start out tough and engaging but soften as your dog chews
- Add dental bonus as your dog's natural chewing action scrapes away plaque, stimulates gums and generates healthy saliva
- We hand inspect all natural pig skin dog treats for quality and consistency; some natural variation to be expected
- Origin: 100% USA pork, processed in Mexico, packaged in USA
Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Introduce new protein-rich natural treats (a treat your pet has never eaten before) on a gradual basis (one every three days). We recommend no more than one pig skin twist per day until your pet has been acclimated to them. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling any chew or treat. Store in a dry place at room temperature.